Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a high probability I will have 1988 flats of 24gm 1350fps International Trap ammunition for sale in 4 months time. Looking for those interested in purchasing such ammunition at $65/flat (250 rounds per flat).
The ammunition will located in the Phoenix Arizona area. This is demand gathering exercise at this point.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Falcon Ammunition out of New Zealand.
They use the following components to build the shells.
Cheddite France hulls and Primers
French Vectan powder
Gualandi wads from Italy.
Website is: Falcon Home

·
Registered
632 Posts
Suggest you contact the international bunker clubs in California and tell him what you have. Sounds like you're getting a container in from somewhere. You might want to look at the price and a little because least on the East Coast where Rio's go for slightly cheaper delivered.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am in process of getting import approval for the ammunition. This ammunition most likely is between Rio and Fiocchi. Maybe a little better than Fiocchi. Locally in Arizona the cheapest I can get Fiocchi 24gm 1350fps Ammunition for is $75 a flat. I really don't want to deal with California with their new rules.

·
Registered
632 Posts
We are paying sub $55 a flat for Rio's and Cleaver T1 delivered on the east coast so your deal is not attractive. I still suggest marketing to the Cal crowd but tell them they have to come and get them.

T

1 - 8 of 8 Posts