Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone now the artist on this gun? Just started shooting again after taking a break and pulling out my guns. Thanks an advance
Wood Baseball bat Artifact Table Art
Wood Amber Trigger Air gun Shotgun

Brown Wood Rectangle Serveware Font

Wood Natural material Rectangle Jewellery Motif

Wood Shotgun Air gun Trigger Gun accessory

Wood Font Rectangle Art Serveware

Wood Amber Trigger Air gun Shotgun

·
Registered
31 Posts
If I had something that beautiful sitting in my gun safe, I don't think I could keep my hands off of it. Stunning.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I might be signed by the engraver on the edge of the trigger housing. Normally on the left side when holding the gun vertically so the trigger guard faces you. Older guns may not have been signed. In the early days, the engravers and Perazzi had yet to discover their ‘worth’.
V/r
Maxey

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Those appear to be professional photos with the black background and backlighting reflecting.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those appear to be professional photos with the black background and backlighting reflecting.
Yes this are the original photos when I purchased the gun, since these photos I added a reducer and 34 inch double barrels. That was about 4 years ago, when I was getting the work done I started shooting a Caesar Gurini and shooting pretty good so when I got my perazzi back it went in the case. Going to start shooting it now.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Yes this are the original photos when I purchased the gun, since these photos I added a reducer and 34 inch double barrels. That was about 4 years ago, when I was getting the work done I started shooting a Caesar Gurini and shooting pretty good so when I got my perazzi back it went in the case. Going to start shooting it now.
Gorgeous gun. It actually gave me a idea to take some photos of my stuff.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You have a beautiful shotgun. I suspect it was made late 60's or early 70's.
Post the serial number and I'm sure several members can date your gun. From that, I'm sure there are members who can help you identify the engraver.
Bill

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would suggest to look at the markings on barrel or receiver. The italian test authority put some letters depending of the year ..look here (sorry for the italian) https://www.armietiro.it/i-marchi-del-banco-di-prova-armi-2790#

As alternative write to them. If they have still the records they will answer. I tried with my two guns 56xxx and 90xxx but are too old and the archive was lost in the passage from Perazzi privately hold company to Perazzi spa (stock company even if not listed)

I'm italian and I live two hours driving from them :)

Have nice shooting

Inviato dal mio SM-G781B utilizzando Tapatalk

Here are some related products that Trapshooters Forum members are talking about.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts