Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not very up to date on values for these guns especially in the times we're in so I'm asking for some help. 185 prefix Stainless Steel Ruger Mini 14 factory folding stock. It's in mint condition and has a 20 round mag and 2 additional 30 round mags. Luckily I have several other .223 rifles so ammo isn't a problem. Any help in real world value of the rifle will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and good shooting, Rey

· Vendor
6,545 Posts
This is from the "Book"
Mini-14 Stainless

mini stainless steel version, choice of wood or black synthetic (new 1999) stock. Disc. 2004.

Show Historic Prices

Grading100%98%95%90%80%70%60%
$600 $450 $395 $365 $335 $315 $295

Add 20% for .222 Rem. cal.
Add $300 for folding stock (disc. 1990).

Last MSR was $715.
This just a guide given the crazy times these days. I sold two standard Mini-14 for $900.00 recently. The original folding stock is worth $500.00 by itself.
Mike Battista

· Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys, thanks for the input. I learned the gun is not a factory folder but has a Butler Creek folding stock on it that matches but is not worth what a factory folder is. Anyhow, I’m going to pass on the gun but happy to forward contact info of the owner if another member has further interest. I know the owner personally and can vouch for him. Unfortunately, he did not know what he bought when he bought it and bought it on a whim instead of doing a little homework. I’ve advised him of my findings and he is aware he will take a beating. Again, thanks to those who took the time to respond and share their knowledge with me. Good shooting, Rey

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.