Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
5,392 Posts
Ruger Red label, 20 ga., 26" barrels, hard case. $995.00 plus shipping Photo available tomorrow.
Mike Battista

·
Registered
359 Posts
I have a Ithaca-skb 20 ga. Skeet Grade, 26 inch bbl. Skeet&Skeet Very good overall condition some wear on inside of trigger guard
I use this gun on woodcock and quail . these are great guns as I have three of them and I would take 900$ but would prefer to trade
for another gun as I really don't like to sell guns. I will be willing to throw in some cash if need be-what have you got to trade

·
Premium Member
4,320 Posts
how about this. My good friend moved to Australia and cannot take his guns so i am selling them for him. This is a 20 gauge with 2 barrels. one 26 and one 28. It comes with a hard case. one set of barrels says ducks unlimited 3 inch italy and the other set says american arms made in italy. I BELIEVE it might be made by zoli but not sure. It is a nice gun has an adjustable comb and single selective trigger and a hard luggage case, choke tubes in both sets of barrels and a couple of them are extended aftermarket but right now not sure about who made them. I believe he wants 750 dollars. Want pictures or more info contact me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts