Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is something we have all seen but probably pay little attention to. I am looking for the plastic weatherproof box that holds the trap line control box. I know they were made by the Flambeau company at one time. They have a handle on top and a good sized storage area to keep the electronics dry.
I have been looking to purchase a couple of these boxes for our range. Does anyone know of any for sale? I have looked on the Flambeau web site and found something similar, but in safety yellow. I appreciate any help from my fellow shooters out there in locating a couple of these boxes.

·
Registered
33,713 Posts
This is something we have all seen but probably pay little attention to. I am looking for the plastic weatherproof box that holds the trap line control box. I know they were made by the Flambeau company at one time. They have a handle on top and a good sized storage area to keep the electronics dry.
I have been looking to purchase a couple of these boxes for our range. Does anyone know of any for sale? I have looked on the Flambeau web site and found something similar, but in safety yellow. I appreciate any help from my fellow shooters out there in locating a couple of these boxes.
W.W. Grainger shows them available on their website.

FLAMBEAU Plastic Step Stool Tool Box, 13-1/4" Overall Height, 21-5/8" Overall Width, 15" Overall Depth - 1NTH9|22500-3 - Grainger

Might want to check farm supply outlets too.

Reactions: Troutbum60

·
Registered
72 Posts
I ordered ours online, and drilled holes in the bottom.
While I’m thinking I ordered from the rain forest site, they show them currently unavailable.
The only other I’m finding are the same yellow ones your finding.

Reactions: Troutbum60
1 - 5 of 5 Posts