Looking for Flambeau step and store box for range electronics | Trap Shooters Forum
  1. Recently members have been receiving an email about confirming their account. Do not click the link. If you have done so and entered your login information, change your password immediately, and ensure the email address on your account is correct. This is a phishing scam designed to take your login information. Details here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/confirmation-email-warning.694601/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Members are required to have 50 posts before using the Classifieds Area, or PM system to contact. Any subversion of these rules will result in action taken against your account. The rules are posted here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/rules-for-using-the-for-sale-by-members-want-to-buy-want-to-trade-sections.265247/
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Flambeau step and store box for range electronics

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Troutbum60, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Troutbum60

Troutbum60 Well-Known Member

This is something we have all seen but probably pay little attention to. I am looking for the plastic weatherproof box that holds the trap line control box. I know they were made by the Flambeau company at one time. They have a handle on top and a good sized storage area to keep the electronics dry.
    I have been looking to purchase a couple of these boxes for our range. Does anyone know of any for sale? I have looked on the Flambeau web site and found something similar, but in safety yellow. I appreciate any help from my fellow shooters out there in locating a couple of these boxes.

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

W.W. Grainger shows them available on their website.

FLAMBEAU Plastic Step Stool Tool Box, 13-1/4" Overall Height, 21-5/8" Overall Width, 15" Overall Depth - 1NTH9|22500-3 - Grainger

Might want to check farm supply outlets too.

Troutbum60 thanked this.
  3. Scooter AR

Scooter AR Member

I ordered ours online, and drilled holes in the bottom.
    While I’m thinking I ordered from the rain forest site, they show them currently unavailable.
    The only other I’m finding are the same yellow ones your finding.

Troutbum60 thanked this.
  4. shawsheen

shawsheen Active Member

5. broadway john

broadway john Well-Known Member