Trapshooters Forum banner

Looking For : BT-99 Micro Stock only

1622 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  100after9
I may be in need ASAP of a Browning BT-99 stock only. It was a full size that has been cut to exact fit as the new produced micro model. The gun is the current manufactured model with dark satin wood. I dropped my wifes gun tonight just after cleaning and it cracked at the grip area. It just so happens that tonight was her best score ever in trapsooting and now that she is excited, I broke her gun. Looking for help and suggestions.

Bryan
I may be in need ASAP of a Browning BT-99 stock only. It was a full size that has been cut to exact fit as the new produced micro model. The gun is the current manufactured model with dark satin wood. I dropped my wifes gun tonight just after cleaning and it cracked at the grip area. It just so happens that tonight was her best score ever in trapsooting and now that she is excited, I broke her gun. Looking for help and suggestions.

Bryan
See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Barrelbulgde, That you for the offer but I cannot afford that at this time -- still looking for a cheaper option. Surely there is a "take off" somewhere for a reasonable price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.