Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening,

I made the big mistake of stopping by the gun shop tonight after having been inside the range. The guy behind the counter showed me a Beretta 25th Anniversery Edition 92FS Spec Op. I was impressed. Then the a$$*&^E$ told me it was being held for someone else and that it was not for sale. I was pissed because I was only seconds away from pulling the trigger on it.

Soooooooooooo, If anyone happens to have a Beretta 25 Anniversery Edition that has been pre-loved, or NIB Box speak up. I am also looking for a standard beretta 92FS in 9mm as well. If you have one of those I'd be interested in price and pictures if'n you can make that happen.

My cell is 217-971-8585 if you just want to call

Jason Garrett

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
steve,
Your right, not used to seeing that everyday. My friend needs the whole gun. Slide by itself just wont cut it.

Thanks

Jason

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello Jason:

www.budsgunshop.com has the Beretta M9 25th Anniversary on special for $599.00- shipped free. Within their web site you can go to Handguns>Beretta> this will display several standard 92 models as well. Everything offered ships free.

Cheers,
Keith

·
Registered
886 Posts
Asking $595.00 delivered in the lower 48 for this slightly used 92FS with everything pictured.

locdoc_2008_030341.jpg

locdoc_2008_030342.jpg

locdoc_2008_030343.jpg

locdoc_2008_030344.jpg

locdoc_2008_030345.jpg

This is as fine a specimen as you will find on the used market. Thanks for looking.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.