Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16,608 Posts
Here's some according to the site. I hit the buy button and it didn't say out of stock. Not a gougy price either.

update: Address is in Buckeye, Az. might want to check them out somehow. They didn't mention Hazmat(!)

HM

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
My local gun shop owner told me last night that it has been 90 days since his last delivery of any Alliant products. They are experiencing a shortage of nitroglycerin and their plant only worked nine days in October, so it's going to be a while before you see much from them.

Ed

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Dealer told me after giving me my green dot,he was limited to 2 8lb. kegs of all powder, 2 red,2 green, 2 promo,etc. Was told by supplier NO more powder was being shipped in until January.Glad I got the 8lbs. I did.I'll stretch it,I originally asked for red dot,but gave him green dot as an alternative,glad I did,he got as much as he could,being 2 kegs of each.

Doug H.(pa)

·
Registered
16,608 Posts
Never mind about PCO, they are internet scammers working the float of money sent in and not delivering the product.

HM

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Fred, you're right - I just checked my jug of RE-22 and it is made in Sweden.

Maybe they do make their nitro on-site and are having trouble obtaining one of its ingredients. Whatever the EXACT reason, I'm told they aren't able to make much powder in their Virginia plant right now.

Ed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts