Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping to find a Winchester Model 70, 30-06 in any grade, want a pre-64 model.
I am looking for reasonably priced more than anything. Please reply with the best price and way to contact you. I appreciate the advice many of you will give, I know what I want, something I have hoped for for a long time. Let me know. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
8,094 Posts
Something like this?

Gun Rifle Firearm Trigger Air gun

Gun Rifle Air gun Shotgun Trigger

It's original, '63. Never was a hunting rifle in it's life. Might not be what you are looking for, but if $1275.00 from Los Angeles is acceptable, please PM me.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thansk everyone for the replies. Stan no thanks on the springfield but I appreciate the thoughts Merry Christmas everyone!
Still looking!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Hyatt, but someone called and beat me to it while I was at work today. That would have been a wonderful rifle to have. If anyone knows of any others, how about sending me an email address and I will get the phone number from you that way. Thanks everyone again for all the help and advice.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Sprinklerman, thanks. I sppreciate it. If you want my private email I will PM you with it, how is that? I didnt know it would show anywhere? Maybe I forgot something. Either way, I am waiting to hear from Gordon Hitchcock.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sprinklerman, Thank You! I will forward my email to you, for off this site.

I will be waiting to hear from Gordon Hitchcock.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
You might try looking in the gun list magazine Good luck in your search I only bought one pre 64 Its in 375 H&H The others were my grandfathers and uncles You might also talk to local gun dealers in your area Ive also seen a few at gun shows but also had prices well over a grand You would think with the economy being so tight they would be willing to work out a deal but its not the case Good luck in your search

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the info, spoke with him this AM, waiting for a call back. Appreciate all of the trouble all of you went to. Still looking for the time being so if you have anything dont forget me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.