Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
19,095 Posts
Gary. Are you OK? We all love our cannabis but how can you get better than you already are? Try some "Snoos" like the ball players use. Best gun on the forum right now is that MX15 that LakeCrisco has. Buy that and advance to the 30 yard line.

·
Banned
539 Posts
What kind of gun is your gun? Is this the one that prints 100% of it's load into a 19" circle at 45 yards?

·
Super Moderator
3,065 Posts
Why would you do that Gary, after you posted these?<br>
<br>
Subject: Blaser/Caesar Guerini
Email:
Date: Tue, Aug 31, 2010 - 09:08 AM ET
Website Address:
I can understand the shooting off to either side with a Blaser, Did you look at how the Bbl is made to accept the choke tubes, The expanding process has to be exact. That is why I like the CG Kolar and Perazzi process for installing tubes.

Accuracy is the name of the machining.

Gary Bryant Dr.longshot

Show reply form below - Reply to the forum thread - Email a link to this post - Email a link to this thread - Watch This Thread - Back to the Trap Discussion Web
Subject: Blaser/Caesar Guerini
Email:
Date: Tue, Aug 31, 2010 - 05:33 PM ET
Website Address:
On the Blaser Guns I have 3 friends that have sent them back to Blaser and Allems, doubling, not firing second shot, pull poundage was over 6 lbs and shooting 6-8 inches to the left, pulling through setting release, one has been back to Allems 3 times, Blaser is now recommending Pat McCarthy to install his adjustable release trigger after so m,any problems w/Allems.

Not all problems were with one gun.

One sold his it would not shoot high enough 90% was it on un-single he had combo gun.

Gary Bryant Dr.longshot

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
McCarthy release trigger is outstanding. I like mine very much. The weight system in the Blaser have helped me increase my averages.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.