Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're a high rated golf club in the Chicago area with skeet & trap shooting in the winter months November thru March). We're looking for a shooting score record keeper & handicap system, much like the universal USGA golf handicaps for our members to record all their scores for shooting trap at different distances, and skeet using different gauges. Ideally, it would keep a moving average (again much like golf) of perhaps your last 20-25 scores, maybe your season averages of each category, and maybe report the your best 10 out 20 in every category? We can't find anything out there? Is there anything like that?

· Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A simple Excel Spreadsheet would take care of this for you.
If you need assistance with it, shoot me a P.M.
MG
Thanks, I have already an Excell Spreadsheet for myself. But we're looking looking for something very robust and usable for all members to log in (an app) and not only look at their scores but also peer review all other shooters at our club.

· Banned
9,591 Posts
Thanks, I have already an Excell Spreadsheet for myself. But we're looking looking for something very robust and usable for all members to log in (an app) and not only look at their scores but also peer review all other shooters at our club.
Yes,
That's exactly what the excel file allows.
You can record an unlimited amount of data that anyone can access.
Just set the fields that you which to record & track and your good to go.
Unlimited amount of participants as well. I can build it for you at a price.
MG

· Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, again we have developed an Excell spreadsheet for recording scores, but we just thought there was something out there, much more robust? Has anyone on this discussion board, used or seen the golf handicap systems for recording scores on-line, allowing peer review from any club etc etc - and is there anything like that for trap & skeet?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.