Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am being forced to use four days of PTO the week of July 4th so I am looking for a shoot to attend. Went to the ATA website under "Clubs & Shoots" and I could not find a way to search by date.

If anyone knows of a good shoot that week please post. Thanks in Advance.

Ertz

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well Setterman I live in Minnesota but was open to just about anywhere. The Michigan state Shoot sounds very appealing.

·
0 Posts
The Independence Classic at Del-Tone is pretty awesome. Not sure of the exact date this year, but it's in the July 4 neighborhood.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks 548 but I was looking for something more during the week since the 4th falls on a Friday and I will be off Mon - Friday. Just noticed that Minneapolis GC has their annual Handicap event that weekend so I need to be back for that. I think a couple of days at the Michigan State shoot sounds like a nice way to go. Maybe shoot Tuesday - Friday and head back to Minnedamsota for the MGC shoot.

Thanks to all of you for your suggestions.

·
Registered
201 Posts
The Michigan State Shoot is July 2-6th & will be one to attend-The board is working hard to make this shoot one of the best. Our program is getting completed & will include some great Extra's this year. A Golf Cart & Trailor,A Zoli Gun & 52 cases of sheels are to be included as prizes.NIP N SIP will be back in the kitchen (remember the Italian Subs) if you shot in Michigan the last couple years you will get a program-if not send me an Email & I'll get you one. Thank's Jim Creighton [email protected]

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
2013 program....

Also the Otter Creek 4th of July shoot is a $1,000 handicap shoot for first, $600 for second and $400 for third places and numoris flats of shells for 1rst, 2nd, 3rd and fourth places in yardage groups.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
KCTA gun club Smithville Mo.four day shoot...KS-OKIE

·
Registered
7,357 Posts
Ezts - if you know that crazy Zuahar guy from up your way he can tell you about MI and Mason. Looks us up and say hello.

Don

·
Registered
242 Posts
The Minneapolis Gun Club is hosting it's big shoot of the year. The Handicap Championship. We're right in your back yard too. Rumor has it that the Crazy Zuahar might be there as well.
Mark

1 - 20 of 22 Posts