Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Looking for a gun in the 5-6K range. Recently had a Kolar T/A LPT combo that I sold after having shoulder surgery and also with a little one on the way but having the itch to shoot again as the shoulder heals.

Have been looking at a CG Summit Trap, Blaser SuperSport, an older Kolar or K gun.
Would love to find a combo but am not opposed to buying another barrel later. Prefer a 32” O/U with adjustable rib, RH stock. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Take a look at the Beretta 692 just listed. Looks like it might fit the bill and have $ left over to buy a nice unsingle barrel. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Since you're willing to go used, I'd look at a used Perazzi MX3 Special, maybe a used Type 4 MX8 (might be on the high side of the budget). I'd also look at a used Zoli.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
K-32 O/U, 32" Vandalia Rib, M/F, no modifications, Crown Grade Dockwiller wood set, very low round count, high condition original wood and metal finish, well under budget.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
If you can get one to shoot high enough for your liking, a Perazzi TM1 will do the job nicely and still leave money left over for a nice Perazzi MT6 o/u. Or for a little more money, buy a MX8/MX3 Special and your barrel options are endless down the road.

·
Premium Member
3,175 Posts
Can you PM me?
Charlie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.