Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think there's 2 of them on e-bay right now. Just type MEC in the search window.

Jim

·
Registered
339 Posts
I have the best Bottle Support for the MEC loader!! I sold 50 of them at the grand,, just a aluminum fixtures that fit on the bottle screw heads and the bottles fit tight into them. $20.00 pair plus $5 for priority mail!1 If you don't like them,, just send them back!! Paul @ Warwick

·
Registered
35 Posts
I got mine from my favorite gun shop..Shiremanstown Sports Shop...$10 or $12 bucks as I recall...well worth it..get one from wherever you can, holds the bottle still, Shiremanstown in Pa. Check your local listing...
Bob F.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I made one out of a 3/4 pine board. Cut 2 half circles the size of the bottles and put the same seperation as the the plastic bottles with a bubber band around everthing. Works good.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Do the factory supports just support around the bottles and keep the bottles from shaking or do they attach to the reloader as well?

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
You should be aware that with the MEC bottle support, you can't tip the charge bar and bottles back far enough to run all of the powder and shot back into the bottles. If you change powder or shot size, you might find this inconvienient. If I had it to do over, I would order the supports that guncase Paul is offering.

FWIW

Bob

E

·
0 Posts
Primed,

If you pull the lever down as you tilt the bottes back there is no problem. A couple of taps on the charge bar and your ready to go. Just remember to reset your index arm before starting up again.

ec90t

·
Registered
339 Posts
NO PICS ,, I have no way of doing that, they are just Heavy Aluminum rings that fit over the bottle screw caps and wedge on the top of the bar housing and the bottles fit tightly into the top. Simple but the most effective to stop vibrations!! Tell you what,,, send $27.00 for them and if you don't like them, send them back, I will pay the postage BOTH ways!!!! Thats how sure I am that they are the best................. Paul

E

·
0 Posts
Paul, that is a pretty stand-up thing to do. I like that in a business man. I will be talking to you in the near future about a guncase!

ec90t

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.