Trapshooters Forum banner

Looking for a fair and reputable gun safe mover in South Carolina

733 8
Hello,
Relocating to the Hilton Head area in September
Looking for a fair/reputable gun safe mover in the South Carolina Eastern Georgia area to off load our large safe from the moving truck and into the house the day we arrive.
Thanks in advance for any tips you can provide.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
I would think if you located an outfit nearby that sold safes they would be able to safely move your safe.
The outfit I bought mine from will move safes along with selling new ones.
Possibly a company that moves heavy machinery or an office moving company.

· Premium Member
15,889 Posts
You are looking for a 'rigging' company - in that Hilton Head is on the water I would think a marine rigger would be your best bet.

· Registered
73 Posts
I just moved from Colorado to Florida. The moving company moved the 1100 lb safe from the house to the driveway using a large dolly, then hired a tow truck to pick up the safe and slide it onto the moving truck. They just reversed the process when they unloaded it.

· Registered
2,049 Posts
Hello,
Relocating to the Hilton Head area in September
Looking for a fair/reputable gun safe mover in the South Carolina Eastern Georgia area to off load our large safe from the moving truck and into the house the day we arrive.
Thanks in advance for any tips you can provide.
Any good mover can move a gun safe. Over the years I have had mine moved four times. No problem.

· Premium Member
4,840 Posts
I bought a large safe from Liberty Safes. They hired an independent team to deliver my safe. I was overwhelmingly impressed, these guys moved like a precision drill team. They effortlessly maneuvered the safe through my home, placed it & anchored it through the floor.
Any of Liberty's dealers must have similar contacts for professional safe movers.
Good Luck

· Premium Member
4,840 Posts
I just assumed Hilton Head was in Hawaii. I thought why not buy a new safe in Hawaii. But common sense bitch slapped me and realized it must have been in the Carolinas otherwise the freight would be outrageous.

PD
You think that’s bad. I’m needing new glasses & originally thought I read So California 🤪

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.