Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
I looked at one last week that was for sale. Real nice gun, just like new. It has the adj. comb and trap rib, hadn't been shot very much at all, it was still really tight. I ended up with a 682 instead, I think the xt is still for sale though. E-mail me if interested and I will find out more details.

·
Registered
142 Posts
HighGrade Shooters Supply has last years model NIB XT's at around $2100 for the adjustable comb model in 32" ported.

http://www.higradeshooters.com/

Hawk,

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have and XT Trap Gold for sale!!! 32in barrels, adjustable comb, gracoil system, never shot, new in box. Beautiful gun $3900.00 plus shipping. If interested give me a call at 731-614-2680 or send me and e-mail.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a Browning XT trap gun for sale. It has 32"barrels,adjustable comb,trigger,and recoli pad.It has invector + chokes,and I have two extra sets of Briley flush mounted chokes {lt.mod.andlt.full - reg.mod. andreg.full.The gun is in excellent condition and comes with it's origional box. Price is $1,750 and I pay shipping. Call me at 304 652-2494. Thank you

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a Browning XT trap gun for sale. It has 32"barrels,adjustable comb,trigger,and recoli pad.It has invector + chokes,and I have two extra sets of Briley flush mounted chokes {lt.mod.andlt.full - reg.mod. andreg.full.The gun is in excellent condition and comes with it's origional box. Price is $1,750 and I pay shipping. Call me at 304 652-2494. Thank you

·
Registered
107 Posts
I know of a nice one with a soft touch stock and spear release triggers. If interested send me an email and I will give you the info.

Bill Myers

·
Registered
237 Posts
All these XT's for sale would suggest there is a problem with the gun to me. I have read quite a bit where folks are displeased with them, not sure why, I don't recall.

·
Registered
421 Posts
teleskier:
Maybe there are so many XT's for sale because they sell a lot them new! Our club is being overrun with them and I've yet to hear anyone have a problem with them.
John

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I got to agree. There is so many for sale because they have sold so many. They are a great gun and it will be a very bad day when Browning does away with the xt for the Cynergy.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Shootnclays, I wish I had the undersingle combo. I have a xt 32" and a bt 99 34". I will keep the bt 99 but I would like to have the undersingle barrel. You don't know anyone who mite have one for sale do you?

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I have all ready been that rout. I am sure they want to sale the combo instead of just the barrel. Thats kind of why I was looking for a used barrel.

·
Registered
107 Posts
battca , I just talked to a friend today who has NIB never been fired xt for $1800 . E-mail your phone # and I will give it to him . Jay

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.