Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Fool: We are obviously operating on different planes of existance.

I only got this Marlin 39AS. But I'm happy.

Randy
wrbuchanan_2009_19121.jpg

·
Registered
340 Posts
I'm sorry, I hate to break the bad news to ya, Santa dropped it at the wrong house.

I've been asking for a new K-gun every Christmas for about 15 years now. He obviously just shot a little low when he was aiming for my chimney. I'll have to write the big guy in the north pole, find out what their return policy is when this mistake occurs. I knew I should have called that NORAD santa tracker last night to make sure he had the lat/long for my chimney.

Sorry.......

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I got the train i always wanted and some creamer for my coffee.

Matt
grntitan_2009_2503158.jpg

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Alright i confess, one of the gifts i showed isn't mine.

Matt

·
Premium Member
3,111 Posts
Hunting Fool,

I hate to tell you but Santa has been under the weather and I have been treating him. I know this is a HIPPA violation but since you got MY gun, you should know what is going on. Santa suffers from dyslexia and got your address and mine mixed up, very common in dyslexics. Also, he has developed cataracts and uses Dancer to double check address. I know Dancer, he can not be trusted, especially since he hooked up with that reindeer from Greenland, she is just no good and keeps him out on the tundra partying the night away. Since this appears to be a high dollar gun and knowing you will need something to shoot, I will let you have the Mossberg Santa left me. We have talked about retiring Santa but his son got picked up at "The Elf Getaway" trying to hustle a married elf who was with her husband. Elf law forbids hustling wives with their husbands present. Santa's son is expected to survive the incident but will require surgery to get the elf shoe out of his rectum. Let me know your FFL address so we can work out the details, I really hate it when this happens but this is a correctable error.

Charlie

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Santa told me to go out tomorrow and buy one at the 2/3 off sale. The box stores like Wal-Mart and Costco have some K-80 combos they have been sitting on.

Then I woke up!

No need to wish even a belated Merry Christmas; but you certainly will have a great New Year! Congrats.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.