Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First the peanut butter kids and then the kids that bring guns to school and then this kid

Parents are ruining the school system and the country- quit whining and do something to control your kids and educate them and take responsibilty for them.

http://expelled-student.info/

·
Registered
10,542 Posts
Gene, you'll have to tell us now they have disabled the website due to public outcry or whathave you. So what did he do!!!!!!!!!!!! Break-em all. Jeff

·
Premium Member
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
funny but real. what he did was throw his lunch tray at a pop machine 4 times, kicked a garbage can at a Mexican kid”

so he gave himself a mohawk and lay down on the floor? THAT’S PREPOSTEROUS! I hope he gets a good long jail sentence! He then lay down on the floor in the cafeteria after trashing it so police would have to attempt to wrestle with him on the floor and drag him out

·
Molon Labe
11,992 Posts
No just an idiot

·
Premium Member
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
himark that is my point- the kid is a racist- probably like his parents

and he probably acts like them

Just like your kids act like you and tell you what they are going to do and what they are not going to do

Maybe you and Catpower could have a communal thing together? You both have the same parenting style

regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
what is the acronym for I.O.W.A.? Regards, LOL.. at least you close each of your posts with the truth.

**edit, sorry fellow iowegans but in HIS case the shoe fits.

·
Molon Labe
11,992 Posts
Gene, what do you know about anyone's parenting skills

And Himark, I agree, although at one time I was one, got out of there in the '80's seems most people with brains, that still operated properly did

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.