Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry..sale has ended! We will be running specials from time to time, however, if you are looking for shooting sweatshirts, windshirts, jackets, and of course shirts, please contact us!

We are having a long sleeve shooting t-shirt (WITH or WITHOUT pockets) special for one week only! Sunday, September 26th through Sunday, October 3rd. I will be in the shop all day Sunday so call 309-754-9440 8AM-5PM Central Time to order.

Your choice of 2 long sleeve tees with pocket (RIGHT HAND ONLY) or without pocket (RIGHT or LEFT HAND), single layer or double layer pad, (triple layer pads and Microsuede pads available at an additional charge). These are the Hanes 100% cotton tees. (We may have to substitute with Gildan if your color choice is not available in Hanes).

Sizes SMALL to XL: 2 for 35.00 Shipped USA only

Sizes 2XL and 3XL: 2 for 40.00 Shipped USA only

Color Choices: ASH, BLACK, DEEP FOREST, DEEP RED, DEEP ROYAL, LIGHT BLUE, LIGHT STEEL, MAROON, NAVY, and WHITE.

4XL and 5XL available in Gildan Brand in limited colors, NO pocket, contact for more information.

They are not on our website so please email or call with your order.

309-754-9440 8AM to 5PM Central Time. I am in the shop 7 days a week.
Thanks! Good Shooting All! Sue at Pine Tree

Embroidery Service Available
shootinsue_2008_030388.jpg

shootinsue_2008_030389.jpg

·
Registered
562 Posts
Chad give Sue a call. Her service is great, she will answer all your questions etc. I bought shirts last year and am very pleased. Pads are stiff at first but after couple washings are great.

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
C Prince, Yes, these are preshrunk. They may shrink a bit if washed in hot/warm water or dried on high heat( possibly 1/4 to 1/2") however, they do regain their original size if ironed.

Sue at Pine Tree

·
Registered
796 Posts
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!!!!!!.

If any one is having recoil issues on their shoulder and are in need
of a shooting shirt with a real good pad to eliminate your problems
Sue is the person to deal with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.I have to take blood
thinner now because of health problems.I started shooting again
after taking Cumiden and the doctor warned me to be carefull about
bruising myself and said to use these WIMPY 1oz loads. With Sue's
shirt with her special pad she put on them for me I shot mediocre
with those sissy loads and I went back to my normal 2 3/4--1 1/8 oz
for the first time yesterday and won my class at a shoot.With her
choice of the pad she installed on my shirts I would not hesitate
to shoot a 500 bird marathon now!!!!!!!!!!.

Sandy Holehouse.

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you Sandy! I am here to help, that's what we do! Excellent shooting!!!
Keep that bib handy...we will be out your way come spring!!

We are working on a closed cell, compress foam insert for those that have serious shoulder issues...stay tuned, we are testing and will let you know when they are available.... and if they work!

Sue at Pine Tree

·
Registered
796 Posts
Sue,

You dont know what it means to me that you gave me the opportunity to be
able to shoot again as I have for fourty years plus.It means a lot to
me that you set me up with the correct pad on my shirts.Im not saying
this just to see myself post on this thread .I am very thankfull you
did what you do very well!!!!!!!!!!.Much appreaciated.

Sandy Holehouse

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Glenn, What did you have in mind for embroidery? We have in our embroidery library, a flying broken clay, a broken clay, a flying clay, 2 flying clays, shotshells with clays, shotguns (break action), we can make these any color, any size (within reason), any direction. We can add any lettering you would like, choice of about 35 different fonts, or we can digitize and embroider your club logo.

Pricing starts at 4.00 for your name/or 3 words, 1 line, 5.00 for 2 lines 6 words, your choice of font and color of thread. The flying clay, broken clay, ect. depends on the size you want, however they start at 5.00 for about a 2"x 2" . Please contact me if you have any questions.

Sue at Pine Tree 309-754-9440 8AM-5PM Central Time

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL Vern, I don't think "doctor", but I am finding all my veternarian experiences and training has been helpful in some instances.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.