Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks for welcome back been about 13 years since I was on here met some neat folk on her and information.. lookin to reload some 20 ga 2.5 Winchester hull 7/8 load.. I bought the components a long time ago and my word change lost the load information any help would would be great I contacted the folks i bought my components from and they said they can not give out that information anymore. thanks xlogger in Idaho

· Registered
10,633 Posts
Ballistic Products Inc has a manual that includes your shell. It is the Advantages manual. A whole page of loads. Know up front that Eurotrash hulls and their wads are used. There are some loads using Longhot that give your gun parity with heavy hunting loads in the 2 3/4" hull.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know I paid 3.99 for that information thinking it was for my winchester AA. Thanks I found some 2.3/4 i can load a few of them know. I have books going back a long ways and there not in there my dad loaded in the 60s.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.