Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was cleaning the garbage out of my computer files I came across this chart that was once on the Remington web site at the address listed near the top. The address now produces a blank page but I thought someone might have an interest in the data I copied and pasted from it while it was still up.

Apparently it is loading data published by Remington describing what components to use to clone their STS target load and light handicap load. I don't make any guarantees regarding the suitability of the loads, only that the data is as I copied it from the now-defunct web page:<center>

</center>

MK

·
Vendor
19,086 Posts
MK. Thanks. I copied it to a file from your pic. I use a very similar load to the Titewad recipe they suggest. I am dropping 16.4, and propelling 1-1/16 oz for my "All-Purpose" load and it books downrange at 1184 ave. Most likely it is slower than that by a few feet due to the leading pellets being a bit faster than the pod, but the load has little recoil. Too, I substitute the AA orange wad because it feeds with less difficulty thru the PW finger/wad insertion system. I never load the #6 shot bushing simply because the hull gets a bit full. But I may experiment with that some over the winter.

Thanks Jack

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.