Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ljutic

Hello everyone!!

Here is the latest group of new and used Ljutic's I have for sale- from left to right

1. Ljutic Monogun TGV007- Nickel plated receiver- Blued barrel and rib- New style " JL2" adjusatable rib. .745 bore- choke tubes .710 and .720-
Upgrade english walnut stock with Adj comb and Butt- 14 5/8 lop. Pull or release trigger available. Ebony grip cap as well
Brand new!! 8495.00

2. Ljutic LTD 2000- Monogun- 34" fixed choke barrel (full) Polished sides on receiver- 70/30 POI - Beautiful Simms Black diamond wood- Ebony grip cap too.
has the added on curved inertia lock- the blue is flaking off as you can see.
excellent condition!!! 4900.00

3. Ljutic Stainless Monogun # 327- 34" fixed choke (full) "California" fixed rib with fat boy pickets- 70/30 POI. 99% as new condition- sold new in march of 2012- release trigger installed. Adj comb on stock. Ebony grip cap.
As new of a SS Mono as you will see. 6800.00

4. Pro-3 Stainless #73- 34" choke tube barrel- 4 Briley flush mount tubes- .740 bore. 70/30 POI- Removable hinge pin option- Beautiful Wenig stock set with RH palm swell, cast and lots of toe out. RH rollover comb too- Original stock is also available.
This Ljutic is 100% as new- I bought eh gun from Nadine in 2007- sold it. Now it's back- Owner had the metal refinished at Ljutic and a trigger tune up.
Also comes with numbered Americase- extra recoil pads too.
Best Used SS Pro-3 anywhere!! 6900.00

5. Ljutic Monogun- 34" Fixed choke .740 bore -.705 choke- Unmolested Barrel!
Polished sides on receiver- Kari-Comb recoil reducer. Usuall wear on receiver- Just a great target killing machine. 70/30 poi- release trigger
Local trade in!! 3750.00

6. Ljutic Olympic rib Monogun- Ser # 1966- 32" barrel with Paternator choke tube- 70/30 POI- Fully engraved receiver- Nickel plated- Release trigger.
Beautiful gun!! and shoots as good as it looks!! Counter coil recoil reducer and Adj comb 3600.00

7. Ljutic Standard rib Mono- Excellent condition Monogun- 60/40 POI-Briley flush mount tubes (2) -Adj comb . recent reblue and new curved inertia lock installed. real good clean Monogun!!!! 3500.00

8. Ljutic Monogun #325- Factory 2 barrel set- Both barrels 34" - Ported and choke tubed- comes with real nice Umberger stock set and a second set as well- This one has seen alot of shells and needs some love- great Project gun or just one to keep. sacrifice at 1700.00

Any questions give me a call or email
Terry Jones
Terry's gun Vault

217-433-9885

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Roofer Bob- Thats an 870 mariner- Has the coating on it so it wont rust- used to keep it on the floor by the bed.

B-rod- I would be interested in a trade for a Perazzi- send me some pic's if you can.

Al- everything is negotiable!! call me and we'll talk

Terry

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Map
You have keen eyesight- yes that is a Rottweil barrel- 34" Adj POI- It has had the choke reamed out of it and is now a 16 yrd barrel- Bought it from Jaqua's about 20 years ago- Still have 1 Rottweil left (had 5 at one time)
I'm not really interested in selling it at this time

Terry

·
Registered
6,914 Posts
Up for Terry...............and the fact I like to look at those fabulous Ljutics.......lol

Terry, just what is the differnce between that No.1 Mono gun and the Pro3 that you sold me?

Thanks!

Hauxfan!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haux
The # 1 Ljutic on the rack is a Monogun yours is a Pro-3 (lighter)- It has the same nickel receiver that your has- this one also has the JL2 Adj rib- can adjust from 70% to 100% with an allen wrench.
Yours had a rollover comb- this one is a standard comb.
Your pro-3 is very similar to Ljutic #3- both have the california rib- but #3 is a monogun and is stainless.
Make a road trip over here and try one of these out!
Also #1 Ljutic has the .745 TGV bore. It has become very popular.

Terry

·
Registered
6,914 Posts
Thanks Terry, I just might have to do that one of these days. But I do think I'll wait for warmer weather.....

I didn't know the Mono's weighed more than my Pro3. If it isn't to much of a problem, about how much more?

Thanks!

Hauxfan!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello
I have a remington 90t moe bragg wood and soft touch on it and factory wood would like to trade in for number or number gun
Thank you

·
Registered
6,914 Posts
j4me, I'm sure Terry would be more than happy to make a trade with you.

He probably isn't out of bed yet....lol

I'm sure he'll be along shortly.

Hauxfan!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm going to put the new JL2 Monogun on it's own post with alot of pictures- probably wednesday.
Terry

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.