Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Tucson. I have a Ljutic Mono Gun that I want the butt stock reworked on to an adjustable comb, both height and lateral adjustments. I haven't been back at the game long but have heard that there is usually someone who shows up at Tucson Trap and Skeet in the winter who may do that kind of work. I'd be interested in contacting them or having them contact me so we can get together and solve this problem.
I'll respond to PM's or E-Mail at [email protected].

Tom

·
Registered
110 Posts
Pardon my butting in to the discussion. I have seen a few MonoS and I am curious as to what you what you like about the unique design?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pardon my butting in to the discussion. I have seen a few MonoS and I am curious as to what you what you like about the unique design?
I can only speak for myself and I'm no expert. I shot my first Mono Gun about 1972 and fell in love with it. They are built like a well made tool. You can get them fancied up if you like but the 1978 model I shoot now is plain and simple and reliable. The release trigger I think is superior to any other I have used. I can't wait to get the work done on this other one and get it to the range. Shoot one and see what you think.

Tom

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I suggest that you talk to the folks at Tucson Trap and Skeet. They will have the vendor list and the contact info on those that are coming to the Autumn Grand in a few weeks.

They may even suggest a local gunsmith that can do the work.

Jason

·
Registered
29,238 Posts
Their unique design has been around since the 1960's and influence can be seen in many other high end US limited brand production, such as Seitz, Cole, Alfermann, just to name a few.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the positive feedback gents. I should be able to git'er done with the info provided.

T

1 - 10 of 10 Posts