Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a Ljutic Stainless Mono Gun. This is a very beautiful gun with exceptional wood.

LOP is 14 1/4"
Standard stainless steel rib - 33 inch barrel .738 bore
Fixed Full choke - .034 (rings still intact)
Pull trigger
Kick-Eez butt pad
Serial is 74S
Made 1/18/95 and the factory POI is 70/30
Single barrel Americase included

There is a chip on the left side where the stock meets the receive and it is filled with a clear filler (not sure what but is it smooth and strong). There are also some dings on top of the comb (probably from glasses). This is how I received it when I bought it last year from a friend who bought it from someone on here.

Price is $4400 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48 states. Let me know if you have any questions or need more pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
I bought 99S new in 1996, was the nicest pointing gun I ever owned and hit targets hard on the 27. Whoever buys this one will be very pleased.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Very beautiful wood and Ljutic's are well built !

I remember when this was for sale on here last year and I was very tempted but the LOP is a bit long for me and I would have hated to cut that pretty stock.

GLWS

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very beautiful wood and Ljutic's are well built !

I remember when this was for sale on here last year and I was very tempted but the LOP is a bit long for me and I would have hated to cut that pretty stock.

GLWS
What LOP are you looking for? It was listed at 14 3/8 but I keep remeasuring it comes and it shows as 14 1/4 so I updated the listing (I will post a picture of the measurement later today). I know there are thinner Kick-Eez you can get as well. I have to measure what is there but I know they make a .5" one (this one look like 1").

·
Sky Buster
4,119 Posts
What LOP are you looking for? It was listed at 14 3/8 but I keep remeasuring it comes and it shows as 14 1/4 so I updated the listing (I will post a picture of the measurement later today). I know there are thinner Kick-Eez you can get as well. I have to measure what is there but I know they make a .5" one (this one look like 1").
I thought the wood on my Ljutic One Touch was beautiful but
your's is outstanding.

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
That's OK. It was more idle curiosity than serious interest..............

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dropping the price to $4400 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48 states. The gun is with me in WV so can ship fast. Let me know if there are any other questions or if you need more pictures.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts