Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a used Ljutic Mono Gun RELEASE trigger for sale. I purchased the Stainless Steel Mono Gun new and thought I wanted a release trigger in about 2003. After I accidently shot it over the trap house a couple of times, I could not seem to relax and let it fire. So very soon after I purchased a used pull trigger. I probably shot under a 1000 shells with the release and it looks new. I do not know what they cost now and will except any reasonable offer. Say about 15% under the cost of a new one (I sent Ljutic an email to get the price of a new one) . It has been in my safe for years now. If it does not work properly (it will), I will accept a return if you notify me in a couple of weeks from the date you receive it. I will pay to ship it to you and insure it. If you have questions, please ask, but I will sell to the first best offer when (if) received. Payment by money order, certified check or personal check and will ship when it when the personal check clears.

Thanks,
JoeyIrish

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have a used Ljutic Mono Gun RELEASE trigger for sale. I purchased the Stainless Steel Mono Gun new and thought I wanted a release trigger in about 2003. After I accidently shot it over the trap house a couple of times, I could not seem to relax and let it fire. So very soon after I purchased a used pull trigger. I probably shot under a 1000 shells with the release and it looks new. I do not know what they cost now and will except any reasonable offer. Say about 15% under the cost of a new one (I sent Ljutic an email to get the price of a new one) . It has been in my safe for years now. If it does not work properly (it will), I will accept a return if you notify me in a couple of weeks from the date you receive it. I will pay to ship it to you and insure it. If you have questions, please ask, but I will sell to the first best offer when (if) received. Payment by money order, certified check or personal check and will ship when it when the personal check clears.

Thanks,
JoeyIrish
If you call me at 907-230-9672, i will take the trigger.

Don Heavilin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts