Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All

For sale- Ljutic Pro-3 Stainless - One-touch Adj rib. Ser # 97

34" barrel with One-touch Adj rib- Adjusts from 60-100%- Stainless receiver and barrel with Black rib. .744 bore with .715 choke = .029 constriction.

14.75 lop- cast off 3/8- RH palm swell and adj Rollover comb- Adj butt. 1/4 down pitch. English Grade 4A wood- high gloss finish with 3 line ebony grip cap.
Pull "PM" trigger with gold blade- Fancy checkering pattern.

This gun was sold new by me in early 2012- Original owner could not shoot anymore do to illness so it is back on consignment.

Original Price $8995.00 Now only $ 7800.00

I would rate this gun at a good 97%- Very little wear anywhere- as new condition!

Sorry no trades on this one but offeres will be considered.

Any questions please ask.

Terry Jones
Terry's gun Vault
217-433-9885

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Owner is motivated to sell but has alot invested in this beauty-

I will relay any offers to him.

Terry

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
For one who has a short LOP,guns like this are torture.However,do my eyes deceive me or are there several spacers that could be removed?Is it possible to get it down to 14 " lop?With cutting wood that is.

Doug H.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Doug- As stated by Jim you can reduce by 1/2" by removing the Al plates- Also would be easy to have a bit cut off- Pretty sure 14" could be achieved without too much trouble.

Terry

·
Registered
228 Posts
That is quite possibly the best looking Ljutic I have seen. Would be proud to own that gun. Good luck on the sale and TTT

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.