Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shooting Friends,

I have Ljutic #1447 built in 1977 and would like to know if anyone out there still has any paperwork, spec's, or parts list of this era shotgun that you would be willing to share. I contacted Ljutic today and they just don't have that information available any longer. History yes, but parts list no.

Thank you and Happy New shoot year to you all!!!!!!!!!!!

Doughboy.....(Kurt)

·
Registered
315 Posts
I don't know if this applies to your gun as you did not state the model. If it is a Mono-Gun, go to http://www.ljuticgun.com

Then click the "Support" icon. There will be a "Mono Gun Manual" to click. Scroll down several pages and you'll see all parts named and numbered for the Mono-Gun.

~ Kim Z.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kim,
Thank you, I've downloaded that PDF. This gun is a Mono Gun "T". The forearm is much different than the PDF file shows.

I need the tiny spring that is used on the rocker arm that locks the ejector lug when you cock the gun. Believe me, it is a small spring!

Thanks, hopefully someone will chime in with some info....

Kurt

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
You can buy gun springs at Brownell's or just about any gunsmith will have or can make any gun spring. Very common.

·
Premium Member
2,001 Posts
Phil Crenweldge has some Ljutic parts. He's a gunsmith in Texas.

210-313-5988

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I needed a little spring for my Ljutic a few years ago at the Grand and Jimmie Ljutic was there. I told him what I wanted. He pulled out a spring that was about 4 inches long and a pair of side cutters and a caliper. He measured the spring I had with the caliper, clipped off about 3/8 of an inch off the 4 inch spring that he had, measured it again, clipped about 1/32 of an inch off and handed it to me and said that will be $20.

So that is how a lot of their springs were made. Get one the same size at a hardware store and cut it to fit.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tanks everyone for the info. It's kinda been a plan to find a spring and make it but I can't find anything that small. The gun still works so I'm not in a bind. I'll call Phil and see what he's got.

Good luck on the line this year!

Kurt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts