1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All

Here we have 3 Different Ljutic One-touch'sfor sale

left to right

Ljutic Pro-3 One-touch- 34" barrel- Choke tubes- .745 special big bore- has .718 tube in it now (.027) Release or pull trigger- Nickel pltaed receiver- Very nice wood fancy Flur-de-lis checkering.
Release is nickel plated-Pull trigger is blue- Test fired only (I had to shoot it a few times) 14.25 LOP with extra pad for 14.5
Blue barrel and rib with stainless pickets- This one has the new WIDE One-touch rib that tapers to the muzzel- Very nice sight picture!! Pull trigger is also the New Patrick Mcarthey style. Adj comb and butt. Very nice 4 line ebony grip cap- RH palm swell and cast.
8995.00 with both triggers- 8495.00 with one trigger.

Middle
Ljutic Stainess Mono-gun one-touch- 34" barrel- .740 bore with choke tubes (2 of your choice) has release trgeer in it but pull available. Stainless receiver # 300 with blue barrel and rib. Very nice wood with good figure- Adj comb and but- 14 & 5/8 lop. This one is a couple years old but in excellent condition. RH cast.
end

Ljutic Mono-Gun One-touch- Nickel plated receiver. .740 bore with 2 tubes- Blued barrel and rib. Has old school release in it but pull is available. Very nice trade in- sold new 3 months ago. 99% condition. Fancy checering pattern with flu-de-lis. Sacrifice for 6499.00

trades in welcome- More photos availabe.
Any questions please ask.

Terry Jones
217-433-9885
[email protected]

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still will take your Perazzi on trade!
I'll be at the Ill state shoot- - come down and we'll talk.

Terry

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
These beautiful guns will be at the illinois state shoot next week- come by the tent and check them out!!

Terry Jones
Terry's Gun vault

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.