Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would be the best to determine the value of a ljutic shotgun. I have a mono gun T serial number 1976 this gun has one of one on the barrel close to the receiver lots of gold inlay and scroll all of the work is done around the spirit of 76 theme. I have never seen a gun with this much gold or inlay all help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
18,650 Posts
Replies like this in an attempt to get your post count up will get you a time out instead. This is your only warning. ADD to the conversation or try getting around the rules with your one worders. Try a sneak and pooofff you are gone.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Who would be the best to determine the value of a ljutic shotgun. I have a mono gun T serial number 1976 this gun has one of one on the barrel close to the receiver lots of gold inlay and scroll all of the work is done around the spirit of 76 theme. I have never seen a gun with this much gold or inlay all help would be greatly appreciated
I dont know the value of it . But i have a Snapper Riding Mower and a 16" Poland Chainsaw that dont Run . I will Trade you for It.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
ljuticgun.com or Call Ljutic (509) 248 0476 They are a family run business I am sure they might have a record of it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts