Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Well, actually perazzi has about two dozen models lol. So you will in fact wonder about that too. In answer to your question though, the mono is their main gun, andit can be ordered about any way that you could want it. The dynatrap and dynatrap II, were basically a cheap mono gun with extractors and no ejectors and plane wood and not many options, still built like a tank though. The dynakic has a recoil reducing mechanisn build into the stock. The x73, I don't know much about but suspect that is it somewhat similar to the Dynatrap I and II. Now they have several more new modles but they are basically different rib height mono guns. Different finishes and such.

John

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Well, actually perazzi has about two dozen models lol. So you will in fact wonder about that too. In answer to your question though, the mono is their main gun, andit can be ordered about any way that you could want it. The dynatrap and dynatrap II, were basically a cheap mono gun with extractors and no ejectors and plane wood and not many options, still built like a tank though. The dynakic has a recoil reducing mechanisn build into the stock. The x73, I don't know much about but suspect that is it somewhat similar to the Dynatrap I and II. Now they have several more new modles but they are basically different rib height mono guns. Different finishes and such.

John

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
Actually the X73 has more in common with the Monogun. I'm told by some Ljutic owners that have been shooting thier guns longer than me (and I've had mine since '83) that the X73 was almost as expensive to manufacture as the mono but was plainer and sold for less so they quit building it. I simply wouldn't shoot anything else!!...but then I'm biased.

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
Actually the X73 has more in common with the Monogun. I'm told by some Ljutic owners that have been shooting thier guns longer than me (and I've had mine since '83) that the X73 was almost as expensive to manufacture as the mono but was plainer and sold for less so they quit building it. I simply wouldn't shoot anything else!!...but then I'm biased.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I wasn't sure about them, I shoot a Dynatrap II and really like it. I don't think you can hardly wear any of the Ljutics out. John

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I wasn't sure about them, I shoot a Dynatrap II and really like it. I don't think you can hardly wear any of the Ljutics out. John

·
Registered
123 Posts
DynaKIC and DynaTRAP are totally different guns. The only issue I'm aware of is that some Monoguns don't like steel based hulls. For the price and quality, it's tough to beat a second hand Monogun.

Brian

·
Registered
956 Posts
If anyone is interested in a Ljutic mid-rib Mono, mine will soon go up for sale, as I took delivery of a new gun a few weeks ago. I'm shooting in a competition this weekend, so don't want to switch guns yet.

The gun is 2 years old, 34" barrel, has seen 6 - 8,000 rounds. Very good to excellent condition, barrel done by Wilkinson (barrel is signed by Tom, plus I have the paperwork to authenticate). Tom back bored it to .740, set pattern to 70/30, with a choke of 34 thousandths. Stock is standard factory dimensions. Extras include polished receiver sides, plus an adjustable comb. Includes a Premium Americase plus 2 factory spare parts kits. Asking $5,600.00 plus shipping & insurabnce for everything described.

I haven't yet figured out how to put pics up on this site, but if people are interested, I'll start a new thread and figure it out.

Pete

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I like Ljutic's

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
</a>

</a>

</a>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts