Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks, first post here, also first trap gun. I bought a Ljutic locally since I was able to at least shoulder it
before buying it and it fit well and the condition was superb. I think it's a winner for. me , I shot well but had several
light strikes. It looks like I can push one pin out to release the pull trigger group but I have no experience with cleaning
this type of receiver and don't want to create ay issues with my new favorite gun, nor can I find a manual online for the Dynokic.
Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks Chris

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have a manual, I can copy and send you. Contact me at<Do Not Post Personal Contact Info -- V10> (drop the xxx's)

·
Registered
245 Posts
if i remember right; dynokics do not like federal primers. this was on the early models. if you are using federal primers?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I stopped at Walmart and all they had was Federal, I prefer Winchester but I never had a break open gun have a light strike. I noticed the light strikes had a much small dimple in the primer than the successful shells. I patterned the gun before trap started with a few Winchester shells but used the Federal for the shoot. By the way, everything I read was true about the Ljutic, it crushed the birds if I was even close and I’m a struggling beginner at best.
I was looking at used BT’s but I stretched and got this when it came up, I have a way of ending up with oddball things that are under appreciated. It’s # 46.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
If your firing pin is the least bit off center you will have fail to fires with the federal primers because they are rounded. Winchesters are flat faced and will fire wherever you hit them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dropped the trigger group out and it was completely gunked up, brushed it out and whatever I could reach in the receiver. I’m not going to attempt anything with the thrust system, the firing pin looks clean so it’s off to the range on Thursday for round 2.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts