Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, After many years of shooting my Dynakick since new in 97, the gun has started to misfire. By misfire i mean light primer hits. It does not matter the shell type factory or reloaded or the shell manufacturer. Who does service on these guns? I know the Ljutic factory is down due to Covid, but i understand they no longer service these guns. Any good Gunsmith name and contact info would be great. Thanks!

·
Ljutic Nut
2,939 Posts
Ajax is right send it to Phillip. 210-313-5988

Reactions: Cowboy Rick

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Yep, Phillips is the man for Dynokic's. Can't believe that 50 cal firing pin broke or the 1lb bolt or maybe the 40lbs spring. But, hey nothing lasts forever. Mine is still as tight as a virgin.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone. I will just have to keep chasing Phillip. From the way it feels, sluggish on trigger pull its probably the main spring for the thrust hammer. I say that because when the spring moves in the correct orientation the pin hammers primers deeply. Regards!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here we are after the Grand etc., no response back from Phillip. I know he is busy but a phone call would sure be nice with a status update.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi All, 2021 update, Ljutic is back from Phillip. After 8 months, it was worth the wait. Finish / blue-black looks great trigger was repaired, system was timed. Good looks as good a new. Many shooters at my local club thought it was a new gun. Very high Quality work. Thanks. Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts