Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Ljutic Black Diamond for sale** $4250.00

12K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  sjkarst 
#1 ·
Limited run of Mono's thru Shotgun Specialties, I think. Stainless mono receiver, 33" barrel with Centennial rib, and upgraded Wenig wood. Not an LTX. Hope this helps.

#5 ·
These are great chokes...3.75" long for the flush chokes! Pattern great. With the extended choke, takes BBL overall length to 34". I sold this gun, buying into the "high rib" trend, before I really knew what works for me. But I recently found that I don't look at the rib very much, and find the Ljutic Pro rib (same as rib on this gun) a no-fuss, just right rib for me. So, I recently purchased a like-new monogun with the Pro rib and love it..the high ribbed gun is now my backup. This is a solid gun. Wish seller would show wood grain on other side...its very handsome.

Also, POI is 80/20 on this gun's rib. Pro ( or Centennial) rib is 0.70" tall vs 0.45" (I think)for the very popular Ljutic mid rib.

WNCRob

#10 ·
Sorry, something must have been up with the PM system. You mentioned that the weight was something near 12 lbs, but that seems like quite a bit for a monogun - can you get an actual weight? Also would you offer a review period (3/5 days)?

Thanks,

Dan

xxdaniel.putzxgmail.comxx
(remove the x's and add a @ in the center)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.