Trapshooters Forum banner

Ljutic at the Grand?

4731 Views 43 Replies 25 Participants Last post by  12ga browning
Hello all

I’ve been to the Grand a few times over the last 5 years. I’ve tested most guns I could get my hands on but have never seen a ljutic for trial. Is there any way to try one without coming across the occasional used mono gun?
Thanks

Justin
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Premium Member
Perazzi MX2000 34” unsingle 0.031/34” Wilkinson o/u with a prosoft
1,691 Posts
Hello all

I’ve been to the Grand a few times over the last 5 years. I’ve tested most guns I could get my hands on but have never seen a ljutic for trial. Is there any way to try one without coming across the occasional used mono gun?
Thanks

Justin
Terry’s gun vault is at the Grand and will have more Ljutic inventory than most anyone.

· Registered
983 Posts
You may want to search this forum in regards to Ljutics and stuck hulls, some guys are extremely limited to the shells that eject out of them, while others don't have an issue. If you only shoot STS's or AA's you should be good.
its weird how different they are gun to gun

My 73 will eject everything and anything, My current mono gun will eject 98% of shells with the occasional stuck Federal. I had one a few years ago that didnt want to eject anything except STS or AA

· Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow seems to be a lot of good things about the Ljutic. I only reload AA, got about 8000 hulls and counting. I’m trying to talk my boss into letting me off tomorrow so I can go play and still make church on Sunday.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.