Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

· Registered
79 Posts
Hey Jerbear, Thank you for mentioning the fact that I was the one and only Pied Piper. Those threads were a bit of a hoot and many wanted me to continue in driving my friend Jerbear crazy. I'm also glad that you let everyone know that I informed you that the Pied Piper was one and the same as HanktheDuece. After you had seen my tin whistle in my back pocket I had to come clean. I am a bit disheartened at the fact that someone has taken it upon themselves to steal the Pied Piper moniker. A post dated July 12 referred to those upset as being a putsss. As many know the true Pied Piper spells it PUTTS! Do a search and find out. I'm thinking the High and Holy Tron may be behind this. If thats the case I'd like to know how my sign on name has been used by another. We all enjoy this site.We can have fun. We can sing. We can dance. But DONT USE MY SIGN ON NAME!
HanktheDuece

· Registered
1,042 Posts
FYI, MIA....anti-virus does not stop spam.

I've a mind to enter your email address into a few databases just to show you how bad it can be...but imma bit to christian (er...atheist) to do something like that.

· Registered
7,593 Posts
For all the threads that have been pulled off this site by the moderators. This one is left here started by someone for the purpose of annoying and aggravating another poster. I think David should have a closer look at his moderators

Bob Lawless

· Registered
3,995 Posts
revsublime

It's lost it's detail and substance, since half of the posts were deleted. It looks like people are talking to themselves. Why bother to resurrect an old thread if half of it's gone.

· Registered
1,796 Posts
Hey guys....don't sweat it! Bush promised a bug in every rug.....remember?Homeland Security knows everything we are saying, and we're all going to Gitmo! Gitmo of this and Gitmo of that!But...Gitmo we will git!

81 - 88 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.