Trapshooters Forum banner

Limit IDs on TS.com

4215 Views 87 Replies 34 Participants Last post by  Hipshot 3
David & Fellow TS.com Posters,

This is getting to be a very serious problem-puts all of our credibility on the line. This needs this seprate thread on TS.com-so I'm starting this new thread

should this site require only registered people with only one personnel ID and one business ID to post messages on this site?

although we have 1st amendment rights that are protected by the second amendment, we have to reduce some freedoms so that this democracy doesnt slander posters or make them looks like fools

thats my solution

What sayest you?

Regards from Iowa.

Gene
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
See what I wrote-its coming true whith people posting as me

Estie is at it again and imitating me OR else its a troll or somebody else imitating me and other posters-ask gargoyle, who was The Gargoyle for a few messages

limit IDs on TS.com to prevent expansion of the bandwith and to save the server-it serves us to save the server and prevent the severe problems us posters face on this site.

Regards from Iowa.

Gene

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am not pushing for FOID cards like they have in Illinois

David needs to do something to limit more than 2 IDs (a personal and a business ID)

Ed, he could check ATA or Pita or natianal skeet or national sporting clays numbers or FOID numbers-just for Illinois shooters-for shooters (at least those registered shooters); but what can he do for those non-registered shooters-you now, the casual shooters-and what can he do about those people that found TS.com and want to learn more about trapshooting or what about youths that want to be us in the future?

Then would we want to have him have a record of this important info that could be seized by the ATA or gotten by shumer, finestein, hillary, kennedy, duck hunter Kerry, or another Clinton stooge?

Should this be a pay as you go site-$5 upfront to register-that will stop new posters

ed-your right about those other phoney Genes

We need INPUT from the computer genius on this site-but not the feds or antigunnners

Regards from Iowa.

Gene

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lcc and switchblade,

both you guys raise some mighty good points-its good to be anon cuz there are lots of identity thievers around

and, this cite has gone down hill-we still need and can get construction advice to helps each other out and also to help those mindsets that want to know more about trapshooting

we got to git rid of the trolls, backbiting posters, phonies, antis, whiners, fightin amoung trapshooters and skeeters and SC shooters. Of course, we have to allow diffreneces of opinions like grammie, WPT, BigDon and some of the udders that have good points even though they may not be as sharp as a tack

as we said in the 1960s-let's make peace not war and cant we all love one another

Let's put on our thinking caps, Froggie!

Regards from Iowa.

Gene

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SouthPark-if your in construction, you would be hired to build my dreamhouse

I dont want to perpetualize this post forever or a long time but Southpark raises some very valid good and constructive points-i know that he is kidding about requiring all phony names; but, he's spot on with the idea that all posts gots to be looked at on an individule basis and not just by the writers names

no racist slur is inteneded-Uncle Remus, Brer Rabbit, and the ******** have a good parabole--the proof is really in the pudding

So, whose gonna devise the BS Meter that we can use on this website?

Regards from Iowa.

Gene

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.