Trapshooters Forum banner

Limit IDs on TS.com

4208 Views 87 Replies 34 Participants Last post by  Hipshot 3
David & Fellow TS.com Posters,

This is getting to be a very serious problem-puts all of our credibility on the line. This needs this seprate thread on TS.com-so I'm starting this new thread

should this site require only registered people with only one personnel ID and one business ID to post messages on this site?

although we have 1st amendment rights that are protected by the second amendment, we have to reduce some freedoms so that this democracy doesnt slander posters or make them looks like fools

thats my solution

What sayest you?

Regards from Iowa.

Gene
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
10,641 Posts
The guy that started this thread has 20-30IDs and is "playing you all"

My solution? get a job esterhaus

Dont buy into this

The guy that started the thread is pulling your leg-- he chats from a library and is unemployed but gets a goverment check---

The guy that started the thread--will pull his initial post probably

He is looking and fishing for suckers to comment

regards from Iowa

Gene

· Premium Member
10,641 Posts
Esterhaus

Esterhaus

Having multiple IDs is like being impotent isnt it Esterhaus?

Doesnt it get boring to Fight/Agree with yourself under all your different IDS?

Head to the doctor-- that way you wont need someone else to handle your buisness

regards

Gene

· Premium Member
10,641 Posts
"If you want people to respect your submission please add your real name to your post"

look below

quit pretending you are someone else-- if you are one of the offenders- get some self respect

regards from Iowa

The real Gene

PS-- it is entertaining watching the energy you guys put in making up names and getting others to argue--- bet the last time you had any real fun is a long ago memory

· Premium Member
10,641 Posts
"If you want people to respect your submission please add your real name to your post"

look below

quit pretending you are someone else-- if you are one of the offenders- get some self respect

regards from Iowa

The real Gene

· Premium Member
10,641 Posts
I modify my post on the other thread

Curvey should run for office--- ATA----

LOL

She has the skills-- at least when writing -- to deal with the varied personalities she would must face

regards from Iowa

Gene

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.