Trapshooters Forum banner

Lightest Possible 31.5" Flat Rib Perazzi Barrels Without Side Ribs?

1040 Views 9 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Steel Charlie
Anyone happen to know the lightest one can get a set of 31.5" flat rib barrels without side ribs with fixed chokes? Or with removable chokes?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
963 Posts
I would call John Hercowitz at Pacific Sporting, I remember asking the same question many years ago and I believe it was in the 1400? I ended up with 31.5” weighing in at 1510 with side ribs, and they were perfect for me. Good luck

· Registered
15,232 Posts
They could probably build you a barrel with no side ribs and no top rib if you're really looking for styrofoam light barrels. Otherwise the 4mm flat rib would be about as light a top rib as you could get.

Beyond that you're best off asking a dealer or Perazzi themselves, everything else is just speculation.

· Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a 29.5/76cm flat rib no side rib factory choke tube Mirage bbl that weighs 1.480kg. Getting a 32" under 1.5kg will be a trick.
JMO of course
BTW it also has the light weight monobloc so good luck with getting under 1.5kg
Hmm, I wonder how much fixed chokes instead would offset the extra 2” of barrels. What’s a lightweight monobloc look like vs a standard monobloc?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.