Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys lets see what type of table you have your reloader set up on .
There are many of us out here , and we can learn from others , it will be
nice to see others .
Thank you guys
James Droster

·
Registered
14,632 Posts
<center>
<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=001_zps0c3dbacb.jpg" target="_blank">
</a><br/><br/>
<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=002_zps06289654.jpg" target="_blank">
</a>
<br/><br/>
</center>

A complete shot, and a pic of my ingenious primer catcher for my MEC 9000s. A small piece of copper pipe goes through the table top to guide the primers. Now I only have empty primers 3-4x a year, as opposed to 3-4x a day.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Here's my setup.
Hornady Lock-n-load on left, RCBS Rock Chucker in middle, MEC 9000E on right.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Those are all great tables and you guys are the best for sharing with us , keep them coming learning alot from the great pic,s .
James Droster

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
What Amboy said. Your benches are disgustingly neat. The right side of my bench is pretty neat, but the left side needs a little attention. LOL

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
Thanks APrice. I wanted to keep it original but I couldn't find a baby blue paint close enough to the old Pacific blue without having it custom mixed. So I decided on the Bronze Hammer-Forged paint. The pic don't do the paint justice. The old Pacific DL-300 loads damn good too. The dealing with individual primers sucks though as it was before the primer feed system. I have it set up for one specific load and use it occasionally.

I liked the color so much I did my 366 in the same paint.

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
LMAO......you got me.

Gary,

And it's still in the same container in the same spot as when I took that pic. I gotta get busy. The season is just around the corner and I just bought components.

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Quit slackin'. Just mask it, spray on some Red Rustoleum and pop the parts in the oven on low when the ol' lady ain't home, LOL.

-Gary

1 - 20 of 121 Posts