Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's hear it for the people of NY. Several years ago they opted for Hillary Clinton for their choice of senator. Never mind that she was from Arkansas and didn't know diddly about NY's issues and needs. She promptly served about 6 months before going on a national campaign to get another job while abandoning her duties for the people of NY while still collecting a paycheck from them.

NOW, here comes another Kennedy (with no experience) runnning on the family name only. Looks like another quality choice for NY. Are ya'll just slow learners or what? Make us all proud and put another one in that don't know her a$$ from a hole in the ground.

Did I miss anything?

And oh by the way, congratulations on the 137 new taxes ya'lls elected officals are implementing come first of the year. GO DEMOCRATS!!!!

·
Banned
835 Posts
Those 137 new/increased taxes aren't coming from an elected official. They are coming from our accidental governor. I sure hope the governor gets pissed at being steam rolled by the Kennedy mafia and picks someone else. TJ

·
Registered
495 Posts
dad, Not all of us are demo-idiots, at last count there were 15 of us who didn`t wet our selfs every time Hillary was on TV. LL

As a side note the only reason I`m still in this h**l hole is my wife, who goes through withdrawls if she gets over 30 mi. from her clan,( personly I wouldn`t spit on em, but I digress)

Tom R.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
She was quoted earlier today describing herself as a Schumer, Clinton, Obama kind of Democrat because she shares SO MANY of their values.

That's enough for me. Aint she special??

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I contend that a nation that tries to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
by Winston Churchill

I don't make jokes....I just watch the goverment and report the facts.
by Will Rogers

The only difference between the tax man and the taxidermist is the taxidermist leaves the skin....
by Mark Twain

Giving power and money to the goverment is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
by my Dad

Doesn't look like much has changed in the past 75 years. The above statements kinda' tells it all.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
One of the local radio stations in Rochester ( WHAM ) did a survey on whether or not you wanted her for a Senator. 94% said NO. On TV she appeared to have the personality of a snake. If we could separate NYC from the rest of the state we would have the appearance of NORMAL people. Also our governor has a blind eye for qualified senate prospects. Caroline does not care enough about US citizens to have even voted at most elections. Larry Evans

·
Registered
495 Posts
Larry, Man you hit it dead on. If we could get rid of the city, and most of the area around I87, from Albany down, we would have a nice place to live.

Tom R. WNY

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
I fear for the future of NY's "accidental" governor. Just saw him on PBS declaring the problem (and solution) was spending.

What a novel Idea. Surely this guy is some kind of heretic.

HM

·
Registered
38 Posts
the accidental governor threw away about $35,000,000.00 to save $750,000.00
which about $250,000.00 was the salary of permanant employee's who worked at the pheasant farm that he ordered closed that will be assigned elseware so in reality it cost $500,000.00
to run the farm and then donated the breeders to a food pantry to feed the poor
those dollars came from sportmen and women licesence fee's

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just saw NY's accidental govenor on GPTV this afternoon. Listened to about 10 minutes of complete babblegram politician talk. He dodged most of the tax increase questions but the one I'm most impressed with is his new "Obesity Tax".(WTF) This oughta' be fun to watch. The guy is a complete jackass.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.