Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Trevor,

Ben Avery is 14 mile right on the head from my driveway to the entrance ... I went up there to shoot some practice and all I proved to myself is I need a lot more practice ... I'll probably see you up there one of these days very soon ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Barry,

I think you will find a lot of people in favor of your idea, the problem will be getting most of them to do anything about it ... If you come up with a workable business plan and some doable ideas I think you will probably be amazed at the number of people who will be in your corner and willing to pitch in ... Give it a go and see what happens ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Suggest friends of Steve Carmichael discuss this with him. He is about to loose his lease in Las Vegas and should be available to organize and operate a new club.

A successful experienced operator would attract investors and shooters. Consider contacting the ATA and proposing a site for the HoF at a new club in Phoenix. The HoF would attract more attention in Arizona than in Sparta and funds available for the construction of the Hall and the trapgrounds could be combined to the benefit of both.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.