Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just saw this morning that Hakuna Matata also banned! I'd like to send out a huge " Bravo Zulu" (well done) to our administrators and moderators for cleaning house and taking out the trash on our beloved TS site! Tht's what I call Real Fine Sheriffing! The air is noticeably cleaner without those rotten eggs in the house. Many of us were getting tired of the negative name calling and foul comments without them posting real facts or articles to support a decent argument. when they expressed a point. A lot of us suspected that the were paid trolls or a reincarnated 221 and would pester us without letup. So again gentlemen, I salute you, and many thanks, and tonight will raise a large glass of my very fine Glenmorangie 21 year old scotch, in a special tribute and toast to your very fine health! Looks like it shaping up to be a great holiday season with no Grinches.
Aloha No Kakou

·
Premium Member
10,600 Posts
Yes. Got rid of two dead flies in about as many days.

Reactions: George MT.

·
Premium Member
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fransis, Pro 3, Aka Eric Cartnman AKA Stool Boy and Hakuna Matata got the boot! There is a nice big fat red banned through their names if you look at any of their post. The admin and moderator guys lanced two boils in as many days. Comon Rick, it's a good thing, get up, dance and celebrate, it's like getting cured of the clap!
Aloha

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
Eric Cartman got banned from another forum I frequent too, same attitude over there. I'm not on here much, had heard of fransis and pro 3, but who the heck was hakuna matata?

·
Premium Member
18,223 Posts
It is like flushing the toilet.

Reactions: George MT.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I want to thank the admin and moderators for allowing us to post our true feelings on the political
problems the country is facing. This is the only website I know of that allows members to speak their minds without being banned. Thank you !

·
Premium Member
18,223 Posts
The mods and staff have a tough job. I commend them for putting up with myself and everyone else on here.. I would not want the job.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
I want to thank the admin and moderators for allowing us to post our true feelings on the political
problems the country is facing. This is the only website I know of that allows members to speak their minds without being banned. Thank you !
Really! This site in this section kind of reminds me of the mindset parallel to the Nation of Islam, or dictatorship rule.

At least those banned actually contributed to the TRAPSHOOTING portion of the site once in a while. Then the POLITICAL junkies that contribute nothing, would come out of the garbage can and attack them there.

·
Registered
29,248 Posts
Wow.

·
Premium Member
2,841 Posts
funny how easy someone can get the attention of the staff that the really do not want now isnt it :///

notice the "thankers" of that post .... two others that have problems following the rules hmnmmm

·
Registered
29,248 Posts
Oh-oh.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Rules! Ha!

You must mean those rules that are discriminately enforced.

·
Registered
29,248 Posts
Stl Flynn,

Repen! Repent! Repent now.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Come on Richard, I know you were banned once, and I was as surprised as you, for you are on the good side of the discriminatory.

It was more about rules when David owned it. Now it is more like protocol of two.

·
Registered
29,248 Posts
Stl Flynn,

I hate to disappoint you but I was banned twice, once for being ignorant, the other for not being clear in my message.

Also,

My name is not Richard.

Those people who were banned were not with the majority thinking. Remember that is what some on the Left advocate in our government, a democracy, which it is not, not a representative republic which it is.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts