Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If the buyer was off this site, I'm sure he's a good guy and would work with you on the mistake. I doubt his intention is to take advantage.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Congratulations for your showing of integrity.

I always say that the first time is a learning lesson. The second time is stupidity (or somebody trying to take advantage twice).

·
Registered
934 Posts
Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.

I sold an item on ebay to a lady in VI. I know the abbreviation for Virgina is VA, but I guess I had an early senior moment. VI is the Virgin Islands and is a part of the USofA but the shipping rates are not the same, shipping cost almost as much as I got for the item.

Oh well.

Michael

·
Supporting Vendor
10,458 Posts
For whatever reason, everyone that I have done business with in Alaska has been fantastic. They have all had that "let me know if you need more" way about them.

Just my experiences.

Jb

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Is Alaska not on the North American continent? Did it slide away when I wasn't looking? Last I looked, it was part of the continent, which would make it part of continental US. Perhaps what you meant was "shipped to the lower 48", or even "shipped to the contiguous US states".

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have had many great dealings with Trapshooters sellers in the lower 48 and I have always offered to pay any additional charges for US Postal Service priority mail shipping up here. It is usually not a huge difference -- I wouldn't think of of using UPS Fedex or parcel post -- John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.