Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Talked with hima few days ago. Getting alot stronger and not hurting as much. Doctor released him to drive as of last Wednesday.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Leo had a follow up DR appointment today and everything checked out OK. Hoping to get his cardiac rehab program set up near the Silver Dollar, beginning soon.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Good News to hear the Big guy is on the mend ... How much weight has he lost ..? Hope he heals swiftly and heals well ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
578 Posts
I've talked to Leo two or three times a week since before his operation, I'd think the ATA will be giving him an emergency two yard reduction before he starts shooting again, after all he is now a SUB VET and has stared the grime reaper in the eye.

The emotional strain alone, sorry Karla, of missing the Fla. shoots should, in my opinion anyhow, warrant an additional two yards more.

I've talked to Leo about this and he is to proud to take those yards even if the ATA would offer them, but I think the gesture should be made to the best trap shooter I have every known anyhow. What could go wrong?

Brad

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Brad you missed a few points in your compliments of Leo, you forgot to mention what a great ambassador to trap he is and a humble good person also, shame on you for the miss, :) Scott

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
The doctors want Leo to wait until the end of Jan before he tries to shoot. I was thinking of "passing the hat" to see what it might be worth to keep him home from the Spring Grand. If that works out well, maybe I could do it again in March for the Southern Grand? He must be getting better, he is getting harder to live with.....He is supposed to start his cardiac rehab soon, it might get ugly when they wire him up and make him WALK. He has lost about 45 pounds and continues to follow his new low sodium diet.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Karla, good one on passing the hat, you may get more than anticipated, take care. When a man gets crabby that is a good sign that the healing process is working. Scott

·
Vendor
20,033 Posts
He can hide behind Rich Bullard now

Congrats Leo. You have a lot of friends out here wishing you the best.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Rich keeps telling me he is "retiring" from shooing, but he never goes away! Yes, we do have alot of great friends and we appreciate all of them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.