I've talked to Leo two or three times a week since before his operation, I'd think the ATA will be giving him an emergency two yard reduction before he starts shooting again, after all he is now a SUB VET and has stared the grime reaper in the eye.
The emotional strain alone, sorry Karla, of missing the Fla. shoots should, in my opinion anyhow, warrant an additional two yards more.
I've talked to Leo about this and he is to proud to take those yards even if the ATA would offer them, but I think the gesture should be made to the best trap shooter I have every known anyhow. What could go wrong?
The doctors want Leo to wait until the end of Jan before he tries to shoot. I was thinking of "passing the hat" to see what it might be worth to keep him home from the Spring Grand. If that works out well, maybe I could do it again in March for the Southern Grand? He must be getting better, he is getting harder to live with.....He is supposed to start his cardiac rehab soon, it might get ugly when they wire him up and make him WALK. He has lost about 45 pounds and continues to follow his new low sodium diet.