·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEARSAY-- But I heard he injured his wrist while working on his golf cart. Ross

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
News travels fast and the details are a little sketchy. He evidently did injure his left arm and they could not put a cast on the arm due to swelling.

They are returning home and evidently will return for the Southern Grand. We wish him the best and praying for a speedy recovery.

FRedmon

·
Registered
15 Posts
In all honesty, who cares? Not to be disrepsectful, I hope everything is well with Leo, but creating a thread do discus the unknowns is a pure waste of time. Even if the truth were apparent, does it make a difference....Leo is one of the best shots in the nation/world.... and everybody knows this.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
He won't be shooting for a little while. He has to have it in a cast.

BTW...we care because he is a fellow shooter and a friend, as well as a coach, to several people on ts.com. We try to support our fellow shooters on ts.com, don't we?

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
Hope you heal well and fast Leo!!! I hate to hear of anyone being hurt, especially my trapshooting friends and I hope its nothing serious..I know what its like being down and out of the game..take care ..CalvinMD(snowed in in Md)

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Being hurt sucks. Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Leo. I really enjoyed the conversation I had with him at the Cardinal Center. A real down to earth guy.

Rich in Indiana

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
For the record, Leo was standing beside his bad boy buggy and when it went backwards without him, he got tripped up and fell. When he tried to break his fall, he broke his arm (just above the wrist) instead. The doctor put a temp support on it, but he has an appointment with a bone doc when we get home. He will still be able to do his clinics, and play cards, but shooting is out of the question for several weeks. Yes, he did shoot at Sedalia many years ago.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Thanks Karla. Thats about as close to the horses mouth as you can get with out the big guy responding himself. Good luck to you and Leo.

Matt

·
Registered
194 Posts
where do i go on the internet to find leo,s itenerary=clinics i would like to see if he,s doing any clinics around alabama or tenn, or ky ms, thanks jerry

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.