Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
I was thinking the same thing Gary. I would like to give Karla a virtual hug. I had only met her and Leo a few times, but we are all thinking about you Karla!

God Bless,

Todd / Illinois

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
thanks guys, I hope to have an actual sale bill to bring with me to Tucson.
For those who won't be able to come to the MO State Shoot and bid in person, we will be using BidSpotter.com for internet bidding.
Cleaning out the basement is a another step in the process, but it does break my heart yet again.
Karla

·
Registered
8,533 Posts
Hopefully some young hopefuls can benefit from some of these rather than buried in gun safes..

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Included in the sale will be Leo's reloader. It is a RCBS and he really enjoyed using it. While he shot new Federal shells for competition, reloading was his "therapy" in his man cave. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get it off his bench!

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Best of wishes for the auction, I'm very thankful for the times we shared at the clinics, and at Mason.

I will always treasure the autographed leather bag Karla and Leo gave to me !

·
Registered
465 Posts
Karla,
I was wondering if you might sell one of the red Leo Elite towels. My son has one from a clinic, but I would like to put one back.

Regards,

Todd / Illinois

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
I would have to look for a towel, I'm not sure if I still have one. Send your email address to my personal email listed above, I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
When I get back from the FL state shoot, I will be cleaning Leo's man cave and I'm sure I will be adding to the items listed on the sale bill.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts