Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
8,662 Posts
If anybody in NW Montana area needs any Karla was kind enough to send some for us to sell at FVCTC. Just contact me via PM here and I will be glad to respond. George

·
Premium Member
10,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Where you be, vanguard? I have tickets and will be at the Missouri state, S. Illinois zone and Illinois state shoots to begin with. If you'll be at any of these I'll have tickets for the donation drawing.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
This fund raiser is to be split between the youth shooting program at Linn Creek and the ATA Hall of Fame museum. For tickets, you can mail a check to:
Karla Harrison
61419 Crooked Creek
New London, MO 63459

make checks out to MO Trap Assoc and I will return the ticket stubs back in return mail, be sure to include a phone number so we can call you when you win!
the lucky ticket will be drawn on Saturday night of the MO Fall Handicap, Oct 3. need not be present to win
first place prize is Leo Harrison III's Beretta DT11 and a Colorado Custom Case, second prize is $500 cash

several shooters, all across the country have offered to sell tickets in their home area and I appreciate all their help

1 - 20 of 22 Posts