Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.cleveland.com/plaindealer/stories/index.ssf?/base/opinion/117748999513670.xml&coll=2

I don't know if I've done this right but this article was in the Cleveland Plain Dealer. Brad Dysinger

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thank you for this story Brad. I know that most readers on this forum will agree with this article. I hope it will help "non-believers" understand that concealed carry promotes public safety.

Grouper

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Thanks Brad Great story, if only more people would read this and understand that guns don't kill people,people do!
Rooferbob

·
Registered
361 Posts
Buford's family is upset that the law isn't going after Wells. I think the law should go after Buford's parents and throw their butts in jail for letting their kid walk around with a gun.

Ed

·
Premium Member
4,201 Posts
talked to a couple of cleveland cops last night to get their opinion. They asked which side of the chect they could pin the metal on. I think the guy that shot the kid was in the right. Sorry to hear about a 15 yeard old being killed but he was already out onprobation and WHY did he have a gun on the guys front porch. The fellow had a permit CCW and was in the right. Problem the neighbors in the HOOD don't think it's right and they have damaged his home to the point he had to move. Where did the 15 year old get the gun? nobody asked that question. Just bashing the shooter for protecting himself. My 2 Cents. Motordoc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.