Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left handed wood, not true lefty top lever. Tubed gun would be awesome. In the Browning or 686 price range, not K gun range. 28-30", no 26" barrels. Thanks!
David

·
Vendor
5,234 Posts
New Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon 1 Sport O/U, choke tubes, case PM sent with price
Mike Battista
727 410 5212

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I have a 30" plus top single Rem. 3200 that has been completely redone [blue and Anton LH wood] with brand new hard case. Contact me if interested.

Bernie

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a 30" plus top single Rem. 3200 that has been completely redone [blue and Anton LH wood] with brand new hard case. Contact me if interested.

Bernie
Bernie,
I would be interested in hearing more about the 3200. Pics, details, price, etc..
Thanks
David

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I have a left hand Zoli Z Sport 32 inch choke tubes cased 4 way adjustable stock $4000 delivered. thanks Ronnie 270/828-3898

·
Registered
857 Posts
A guy at the club has a 725 LH Trap 30". Real nice. Pm for price
Dan. By the way. The 625 listed above is a mint gun, saw it and shot it. Hard to miss with it

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A guy at the club has a 725 LH Trap 30". Real nice. Pm for price
Dan. By the way. The 625 listed above is a mint gun, saw it and shot it. Hard to miss with it
Thanks for the lead on the 725, but i am shooting mostly skeet. The 625 does look mint, but I am having trouble with the checkering. I am a traditional guy, and I like classic looks. A higher grade SKB really appeals to me, for example.
Thanks again to everyone for the leads and offers.
Any news on the 3200 mentioned above, would like details???
David

1 - 8 of 8 Posts